You are here: Foswiki>GEO_SIF Web>SifMeetings>SifMeeting-2012-11-09 (21 Feb 2013, DavidArctur)EditAttach

SIF Meeting, 09-Nov-2012

Convened: 14:30 - 15:00 UTC
Attending: David Arctur (DA), William Sonntag (WS), Joan Maso (JM)
Also mentioned: Steve Browdy (SB), Mick Wilson (MW)

Agenda and discussion

SIR changes for mime types to support data access
  • (SB to discuss at next meeting) - has created a test database, communicated with CSR folks to work into the standards metadata. The clearinghouse & broker will use the associated standard & its mime type during a search.
AIP-5 update: license-related metadata, etc
  • (SB to discuss at next meeting)
  • DA: Water SBA demo coming (late arrival)
AIP-5 Tutorials
  • JM: providing Data Quality tutorial, on track; a couple other tutorials will be completed
UNEP-Live update
  • (MW to discuss at next meeting)
2012 GEOSS Interoperability Workshop update
  • DA: SteveB and George Percivall will discuss further. Hoping we can schedule webinar for early next year.
Any other business
  • JM: GEOSS European Project Workshop (FP7) at Barcelona on April 8-9, 2013; project call is open
    • could be an opportunity for holding a SIF Interoperability Workshop

Next SIF Meeting: 2012-Dec-14

-- DavidArctur - 21 Feb 2013
Topic revision: r1 - 21 Feb 2013, DavidArctur

This site is powered by FoswikiCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding Foswiki? Send feedback